https://www.highrevenuegate.com/ghymxa1z6e?key=9853791d9046d0ed6d349c872e1100ac

Thursday 20 August 2020

Speciality of Assam.

 Hello, my dear friends, I am a new bloger soo I try to make a helpfull blog for you. 

Let's start,

I lived in assam, Assam is a very beautiful state of India, besically Assam is famous for tea garden, one horn raino , and much more. Assam have a rich culture. Bihu is a famous festival of Assam . There are 3 types of Bihu-------

1) Bohag Bihu,

2) kati Bihu,

3) magh Bihu.

1/ Bohag Bihu is aslo known as Rongali Bihu .

2/ kati Bihu is also known as kangali Bihu .and 

3/ magh Bihu is also known as bhogali Bihu.

Kaziranga National park is famous one horn raino in all over India. 

Many visitors come to assam to see Kaziranga National park, tea garden, and much more.

Monabari tea garden is the largest tea garden of India, is present in assam .

Indians biggest river iland majuli is also present in assam. 

Local Assamese people talking in Assamese language . 

There are many things to talk about assam but I was discuss it another day .

This is my second blog , please support me friends, and please comment anething you like .

Thankyou friends, 



1 Comments:

At 20 August 2020 at 05:35 , Blogger Unknown said...

Love from Assam, nice

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home